Followers

Saturday, 30 March 2013

Midweek Magnolias - Top 3 Coming up Roses

Hello my lovelies,  I am so sorry we are a little late with our Top 3 post.  There were so many beautiful entries that it took a little longer for our Dt to choose their favourties.  But we somehow managed to come to a decision.

The Top three for our Everything is Coming Up Roses challenge are:

No. 1......  Kelly Neis

No 11............. Yuri

No 39 ................... Kat G

Congratulations Ladies please take your Top 3 blinkie to display on your blog. 

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow, thank you so much xx
This means a lot, it my first card in ages! Thank you ladies xx
Hugs
Kat xxx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations x

Kelly Neis said...

Thank you!! I love your challenges and I appreciate you choosing me for the top 3. Have a wonderful Easter ladies!
Hugs Kelly

Yuri said...

Thank you so much ladies! I´m so happy and honoured to be in your Top 3!
Congrats to the Top 3 ladies too!
Hugs, Yuri xx